ENJOY PRAGUE’S RICH CULTURAL PROGRAM
- The National Museum, located only a few minutes by walk from our historical Alcron Hotel, invites you for a very special exhibition prepared after the outbreak of the coronavirus pandemic. As there was lack of face masks in the country, thousands of Czech women volunteered by sewing home-made face masks which were very often of quite unique design. Learn the story of each mask which became the symbol of cohesion and solidarity of Czechs.
- Once you walk in Prague’s old streets, you will see some new sculptures made by leading Czech and international artists. You can enjoy this open-air gallery called Sculpture Line Festival unit at the end of this month.
- Walking distance from our luxurious Alcron Hotel, you can visit the Mucha exhibition in The Municipal House where you will admire the collection owned by famous tennis player Ivan Lendl. By using digital technology you will even hear Alfons Mucha himself speaking to you from his portrait. A few years ago this exhibition was the most visited one of fine arts in the history of our country.
- From the 4th until the 6th of September riders and non-riders are welcome to join the Harley Days in Prague’s Holesovice Exhibition Center.
- Movie fans will definitely enjoy the international film festival Febiofest from 18th to 25th of September or the annual international human rights film festival called One World starting on the 11th of September.
EVEN VLTAVA RIVER WILL GET BUSY IN SEPTEMBER
Water lovers can not miss the Prague’s City Swim event on the 12th of September which unites swimmers in order to raise funds to fight ALS disease. One week later Prague is hosting the European Canoe Slalom Championships in Troja.
USE OUR SEPTEMBER’S SPECIAL DEALS
Get our secret promo code to receive a special offer for your booking of our 5star Alcron Hotel by using the secret deal! If you book your stay online, we will give you some great benefits such as a welcome drink in our popular Be Bop Bar, complimentary late check-out or early check-in. Does it sound even more tempting for you? Let us know when we can look forward to welcoming you to our luxurious Alcron Hotel!