The processing of personal data [GDPR]
On the basis of our trade co-operation (i.e. by placing an order on www.alcron.cz online store or by cooking class reservation ) or based on personal meeting you give your consent to the company CROWN WSF spol. s r.o. , with reg. address Stepanska 40/623, 110 00 Praha 1, under reg. number 630 77 931 (hereinafter “CROWN WSF”) to the processing of your personal data in the following scope:
1. Scope of Personal Data to be Processed
You personal data, which the company CROWN WSF has collected within implementation of the supplier-purchaser relationship between you – purchaser – and the company CROWN WSF – supplier or based on the personal meeting. It deals particularly of personal data described in points a – f specified below. This data will be used for the purposes defined in point 2.
- a. name and surname;
- b. date of birth;
- c. residential address, or contact address;
- d. email address;
- e. telephone number;
- f. IP address.
2. Purpose of Processing Personal Data
Your personal data will be processed for these purposes:
- marketing purposes of CROWN WSF, i.e. mainly by sending information about events, services and other activities in the form of newsletters or within email communication.
- gift certificate voucher sale via e-shop www.alcron.cz
- transactions on www.alcronhotel.com
- making the reservations in the restaurants and lobby bar as well as cooking class reservations/orders online
3. Who and How will Process Personal Data
The company CROWN WSF, as a data controller, will process your personal data on the basis of this consent within the above-defined scope and for the above-mentioned purposes in manual written as well as electronic form using automated systems by means of their own employees or personal data processors, i.e. the subjects charged by CROWN WSF to perform individual processing activities in compliance with relevant legal regulations and to protect personal data by means of concluding personal data processing agreements.
4. For How Long Time this Consent is Given
The consent to process personal data under the defined terms is given for the whole duration of the supplier-purchaser relationship between you and the company CROWN WSF as follows:
- 4a) online store orders: for the valid period, at latest 15 months from the date of issue
- 4b) for the restaurant/bar reservations as well as cooking classes reservations: from the day we entried the reservation to the system until the day the reservation is going to be finished.
- 4c) newsletters: for an indefinite duration until a customer unsubscribes from the mailing list (each newsletter includes an unsubscribe link).
5. Voluntariness to Give Consent, Withdrawal of Consent
Giving consent to the processing of personal data is entirely voluntary and it is not conditional upon other performance required from you by CROWN WSF within the supplier-purchaser relationship. You can withdraw this consent anytime by sending your withdrawal to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Your Rights as a Data Subject
Your personal data was provided voluntarily in the above-defined scope. You, as a data subject, have the rights under relevant legal regulations. As a subject providing consent to the processing of personal data you are entitled to:
- require access to your personal data and information about its provision and processing (e.g. scope, purpose, time to process) including the right to be given a copy of the processed data from the company CROWN WSF
- withdraw the written consent anytime (see more in point 5);
- ask the company CROWN WSF in writing to delete your personal data (particularly in case when you withdraw your consent with the processing of personal data and the data is no more needed for the purpose it was collected or otherwise processed); you have the right to “be forgotten” if your personal data was published in the internet environment (i.e. deletion of all references to your personal data, its copy or replication);
- get your personal data that the company CROWN WSF processes on the basis of this consent in a common structured and machine-readable format and hand it over to another controller by May 25, 2018;
- raise an objection by May 25, 2018 if your data is processed for the purpose of direct marketing; if you raise such an objection the company CROWN WSF terminates the processing of your personal data;
- if you learn or if you are convinced that the company CROWN WSF processes your personal data out of keeping with protection of private and personal life, law or regulation, particularly if the personal data is inaccurate with respect to the purpose of its processing, you are allowed to do the following upon written request:
- raise an objection against processing,
- ask the company CROWN WSF for explanation,
- require elimination of such conditions from CROWN WSF, i.e. mainly to block, to make a correction, to fill in or to delete personal data,
- lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, i.e. Personal Data Protection Authority.
7. Sending Commercial Communication
You give your consent also to sending commercial communication via electronic means pursuant to article 7 of Act no. 480/2004 Coll. on certain information society services, as subsequently amended, i.e. consent to sending commercial communication via all electronic means to your electronic contact that the company CROWN WSF collected within your supplier-purchaser relationship or in another legitimate way.
COOKIES AND LOCAL STORAGE POLICY
WHAT IS A COOKIE?
Cookies are small temporary files stored in your browsing device (computer, telephone, tablet, etc.) when you visit a website. Cookies enable the website to store certain information in your device, for example to store user preferences or to recognize you if you visit the website later.
When a cookie is created in your device, the following information is stored:
The address (domain) of the website that created the cookie.
The duration of the cookie (may last just some minutes or for years).
The content of the cookie.
Further information about cookies and how they work is available at www.allaboutcookies.org
TYPES OF COOKIES
Customization cookies. Necessary to remember certain user preferences.
Analytic cookies. These cookies help us and third parties to record where visits are originated and how users interact with the website, in order to create analytics and to enhance the website structure and contents.
Advertising cookies. These cookies are used to manage the advertisements displayed, their content and frequency.
Behavioral advertising cookies. These cookies help to track your browsing behavior in order to create a profile and to determine relevant advertisements for you.
Social sharing cookies. Cookies required to log you into your social networks in order to share contents.
A local storage is a file created by a website in your device. Cookies are just one type of local storage, but there are others. It is important that you know them so you can block them or delete the data stored by them:
Browser local storage. Some websites use the browser’s “sessionStorage” and “localStorage” to store data; “sessionStorage” is stored temporarily, but the “localStorage” is persistent. You may erase them by deleting your browser’s history.
Flash local storage (“Flash Local Shared Objects”). Flash is a browser plug-in used to add Interactive and multimedia content into websites. Flash can store data in your device.
Silverlight local storage (“Isolated Objects”). Silverlight is a browser plug-in used to add Interactive and multimedia content into websites. Silverlight can store data in your device.
A web beacon is a tracking method that consists of an image embedded into a website. When your browser connects to the server where the image is located to download it, your access is tracked. Sometimes web beacons are very small or transparent images so the user is not aware of them.
FIRST PARTY COOKIES
They are necessary to run the website or to remember certain user preferences. We have persistent and temporary website first party cookies:
Our Booking Engine, Travelclick, uses essential technical cookies:
COOKIES PLACED BY THIRD PARTIES
Many websites incorporate functions or features provided by third parties, like:
Analytics on website usage
Videos and multimedia elements
COOKIES FROM SOCIAL NETWORK SITES
On our website, there are links that take you to social networking websites (Facebook, Twitter and Instagram). They are used for the following purposes: web analytics, technical, authentication, user preferences, tracking, advertising, location, security and transfer data outside EU.
Facebook social sharing (Facebook, Inc): www.facebook.com/about/privacy
Twitter social sharing functions (Twitter, Inc): www.twitter.com/privacy
Instagram social sharing functions (Instagram, Inc): www.instagram.com/about/legal/privacy/
TravelClick booking Engine (Travelclick, Inc): www.travelclick.com/privacy-policy.html
WEB BROWSERS WITH A PRIVATE BROWSING OPTION
If you want to browse this website with a higher degree of privacy and limitating the cookies that are stored for longer amounts of time, we recommend that you make use of a web browser with a “private” browsing option. You may obtain more information on this possibility in the help pages of the main web browsers:
For more information about Internet Explorer 8 and later click here
For more information about Safari 2 and Later click here
For more information about Opera 10.5 and later click here
For more information about FireFox 3.5 and later click here
For more information about Google Chrome 10 and later click here
REMOVING OR DISABLING COOKIES
Cookies that remain on your browser can be removed after you leave the Site by following instructions provided in your Internet browser’s “help” file. You can also set your browser to reject cookies
The information is also covered in the respective web browser’s online support pages:
For more information about Google Chrome click here
For more information about Explorer click here
For more information about Microsoft Edge click here
For more information about Firefox click here
For more information about Safari click here
For more information about Safari for IOS click here
For more information about Opera click here
NOTE: This information was last updated in June 2018 and we regularly review it to ensure correctness, although we cannot assure it is 100% accurate at all time.